RSU’s Nursing program admission requirements (secondary to university admission) are listed below.
- Apply for RSU Admission and select bachelor’s in nursing degree seeking student in the RN2BSN Program.
- Submit official transcripts (can be unofficial while waiting for official transcripts) from all colleges, universities, and/or nursing schools attended.
- Must hold associate degree or diploma in nursing.
- Must hold a valid, unencumbered Registered Nurse license.
- Demonstration of a cumulative GPA of 2.5 in previous course work applicable to the associate degree or diploma in nursing. It is the student’s responsibility to maintain an unencumbered current RN license at all times during completion of the RN2BSN program.
- Student will be admitted on a full-time or part-time basis.
|When do I start?
Our fully online program has two start dates to help meet your goals on your schedule.